Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LOL]Acedin's Application

2 posters

Go down

[LOL]Acedin's Application Empty [LOL]Acedin's Application

Post by Acedin Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

Hi there, my name is Acedin and I want to apply for KG's competitive League of Legends section.
About Me: Currently I'm 17 but 17th December I'll be 18, German, I got a Headset and all the other stuff, I don't want to be Admin, my English is not too bad. Havn't been in a Clan recently, my last clan(!mpulse Gaming) split up a few months ago. I play LOL for more than a year now and found you through a nice Member who reffered to you guys. I played WoW a time ago, ran a 10-Man-Clan/Raid with some RL friends. In LoL I don't have a serious team at the moment.

Here my Statistics.
• Summoner level: 30
• Character style: Everyting except AD. I'm quite good as Support, were also as Jungler pre-Jungle-remake(haven't got time yet to master the new jungle), I'm decent in Mid. However, for Mid/Top I need to buy and learn a couple more champions.
• Games played: ~ 1200
• How long have you played LoL: For more than a year.
• Games won: ~ 650 - 700
• Elo Ranking: Stopped playing Rankeds once I got trolled/afk'ed like 10 times in a row.
• Main characters: I don't focus that much on single characters, more on Roles.
• What you want to achieve: Season 2 Championship. Very Happy Wo, would like to attend a few nice smaller tournaments like Go4LoL etc. TBH I don't care about big prizes, as long I play well with a nice, also well playing team that works as one. So it's more like "Having fun while gettin better"
• Your desired role: Mid. But I need to practice it more.
• The time you can commit: atleast 2 hours a Day, sometimes more, sometimes less. And Sometimes
• Available practise times: Monday/Wednesday: 19-22;Tuesday/Thursday: Varies, when, then between 17-22; Friday/Saturday/Sunday: Weeklay dependent on partys, school etc.

Acedin

Back to top Go down

[LOL]Acedin's Application Empty Re: [LOL]Acedin's Application

Post by Rhythmix Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:08 am

#accepted Your now on the two week trial. Be active in teamspeak, keep a poilite and friendly manor and we'll be good!

I'll send you the details via PM.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedin Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Cool...
But got a problem with comin online ATM as I will write 4 classroom tests (those you write only 4 per year per subject) within the next 2 weeks.
h/e will try to come online every free minute...

Acedin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down