Kaizen Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL Application

2 posters

Go down

LoL Application Empty LoL Application

Post by Ramb Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:08 am

The game you’re applying for: League of Legends
Age: 17, but people generally think I'm mature for my age.
Nationality: Dutch
Time zone you play in: +1 GMT
Character name: Ramb
How did you find us?: Topic on the official LoL forums
Tell us about your guild/corp/clan history, where have you been and with who? Nothing for LoL, I've been in a number of clans and teams for the Call of Duty series (2 & 4) though.
• Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? Sure, no problem, I prefer speaking over a voice chat program over typing.
Which division are you applying for? Competitive or Casual: I'm currently level 18 on the EU West server (I've got a level 28 character on the US server on which I started but I decided to switch to EU West), so I'd like to apply for casual for now, but I would like to use this clan as a platform for me to learn about the game and maybe go competitive once I'm level 30.
Additional information (Optional cool guy section, write a joke, a funny story, whatever you want or nothing at all):
I'm Bram 'Ramb' van der Veen, I'm 17 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare competitively, but I started disliking the way things were going in the community more and more, so I've decided to sort of quit, at least for the competitive side of things. So now I'd like to get my focus on LoL a bit more, I used to play it on the side with Call of Duty but I'd like to focus on it some more now I've quit Call of Duty, and what better way to start off with than joining a clan to get used to a (proper) teambased way of playing, next to just having a bit of banter with eachother and generally having fun.

League of Legends section

Summoner level: 18, have also got a lvl 28 character on the US server.
Character style e.g. support, DPS: I'm by far best at AP, mostly mid, carries (Annie, Morgana, trying to learn Brand), but I'd like to learn to play every 'class' to a somewhat appropriate level and then pick the one I like the best.
Games played: Don't really know, have got 70 wins on my current account and I don't know about the US one as I haven't been on there in ages.
How long have you played LoL: I think I've been playing the game for about a year now, with pauses inbetween after I lost interest in the game every now and then. This time I'm pretty motivated to actually make something out of it though.

Like I said, I'd like to try and become part of your competitive team after I've learned a number of things. Looking forward to your reply.

Ramb

Back to top Go down

LoL Application Empty Re: LoL Application

Post by Rhythmix Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Alright there mate,

We'd love to have you on board Kaizen and we will happily help you gain experience. You can begin your two week trial now and that way we can see if your right for us and vice versa. I'll send you the details for teamspeak via PM.

Welcome to Kaizen Gaming.

Rhythmix
Admin

http://www.kaizengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down